Saturday 31 January 2015

20 TOP Behavioral Interview Questions and Answers pdf

1.Tell me about a suggestion you have made?
Have a good one ready. Be sure and use a suggestion that was accepted and was then considered successful. One related to the type of work applied for is a real plus.
This is a behavioral question that is exploring your initiative. You need to think about a situation when you came up with an improvement or change to an existing system or work process.

2. Tell me about your ability to work under pressure?
You may say that you thrive under certain types of pressure. Give an example that relates to the type of position applied for.
Mention pressures you face on the daily, such as dealing with deadlines on a regular basis.
Try not to use an example where you created the pressure yourself, by waiting too long to start something, or by handling a task irresponsibly at the beginning. For example, working under pressure to meet a customer’s deadline could be a good example, but not if you had waited too long to start the project.

3. Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others.
Pick a specific incident. Concentrate on your problem solving technique and not the dispute you settled.

4. What are the most difficult decisions to make?
This is one of the most typical behavioral questions in an interview. With this question, the interviewer is planning to examine your behaviors under a problem and how you handle it. You may answer as sincerely as you wish, but there is one tip that you should notice: what you did in the past is not the indication of how you will behave in the future. The key is learning.
First, you address the difficult situation you were in and describe it. Then, tell the interviewer how you did resolve it (or acted under such situation). Remember to keep a positive tone (for example, when you talked about those who had made mistakes) and be specific about details of your solution. Finally, tell the interviewer of what you have learn from such experience.
You may even scan your memory for many problems and consider them as challenges and how you resolved them in a professional manner. But eventually, don’t forget to tell the interviewer what you have learn from all of those.

5. Do you prefer to work Independently or on a team?
You should pay special attention to this question if your potential employer is one that requires much teamwork such as those working in sales & marketing areas.
Best answer:
• I can work well both individually and in a team. I believe your company is recruiting just exact candidates as I have read from the job descriptions, there are some duties that require teamwork while others require individual skills to complete. Therefore, I totally believe that I can do the job well.
• During my high school, I played for a soccer team, where I have built up my teamwork skills very well. I applied those in my part-time works and it turned quite exceptionally well. Therefore, I think I am more of a team player than an individual. I had performed many projects in the past where I worked with many teams, and I believe, my performance in the future will be very impressive.
More Questions & Answers :-
Part1  Part2  Part3  Part4

No comments:

Post a Comment