Friday 25 September 2015

Experienced Linux Objective type Questions and Answers

31. In Linux which of following command do you use to know the purpose of a command?
A. which
B. whatis
C. what
D. purpose
Ans: B

32. What is the process id of init process?
A. 2
B. 6
C. 4
D. 1
Ans: D

33. Suppose I have made some changes in my Php.ini file and I want to restart my Apache server, which of following command should I use?
A. sudo service apache2 restart
B. sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
C. Both A and B
D. Only A
Ans: C

34. Which command is used to show process hierarchy in tree format?
A. ps -tree
B. pstree
C. ps -t
D. none of these
Ans: B

35. Which of the following command is used to see the content of tar(backup.tar) file without extracting it?
A. tar -xvf backup.tar
B. tar -svf backup.tar
C. tar -tvf backup.tar
D. none of these
Ans: C

More Questions & Answers:-
Page1 Page2 Page3 Page4 Page5 Page6 Page7 Page8 Page9 
Page10

No comments:

Post a Comment