Sunday 1 February 2015

Latest iPhone Apps Interview Questions and Answers (Part5)

21. What is an in-app purchase?
An in app purchase is an additional purchase you make within a paid application.

22. Can I play music on my device and use an application at the same time?
Yes, many applications will allow you to play your own music while using the application.

23. How do I remove an application from my device?
1. Select your device on the left side of the iTunes window.
2. Click the Applications tab.
3. Select Sync applications.
4. Click the Selected applications button.
5. Deselect the applications you wish to remove.
6. Click Apply.

24. Can I use apps from the Mac App Store on more than one computer?
Apps from the Mac App Store may be used on any Macs that you own or control for your personal use.

25. Do I need to sign in to use an app?
You may be asked for your Apple ID and password the first time you use an app. You won't have to provide them again unless you use the app on a different computer.
More Questions & Answers :-

No comments:

Post a Comment