Monday 31 August 2015

Best Bahavioural Online Quiz Questions And Answers

11. Taking detailed notes in an interview is an accepted practice.
a. true
b. false
Ans: b

12. When the interviewer asks you the question, "tell me about yourself," she really wants what in response?
a. a 10-minute detailed story of your life, from birth to present
b. a concise narrative of your personal and professional background and goals and how they relate to the job at hand
c. a short narrative of your personal life, leaving nothing to the imagination
d. a long-winded account of your last vacation
Ans: d

13. How should you respond to the question, "where do you see yourself in five years?"
a. I just want to be at a place in my life when I am happy with who I am -- the job I am doing would have to support that.
b. I could see myself starting my own business.
c. I would hope I am still with this organization in a position of increased responsibility, making a vital contribution to its success.
d. I just want to have a steady income that I am satisfied with and that allows me to be financially independent.
Ans: c

14. The best way to answer the question, "Why do you want to work for our company," is by saying:
a. You have been the market leader for the past five years because of the reputation of your products and quality of customer satisfaction and I would like to contribute my services to continue the successes of the organization.
b. You have been the market leaders for the past five years, and I think it would be really great for my career to work for your organization.
c. I love the fact that I can dress in jeans every day and that the office is only a five minute bike ride from the beach.
d. I am really attracted by the great salary and benefits your company offers.
Ans: a

15. If you are asked to discuss your current boss, whom you dislike, you should tell the truth about him.
a. true
b. false
Ans: b

More Questions & Answers:-
Page1 Page2 Page3 Page4 Page5 Page6 

No comments:

Post a Comment